I'm an independent programmer / technical director / curious person based in France.
I build digital stuff (apps, websites etc.) and help organisations explore interesting areas of technology.
My work includes:
- Creative technology consulting
- Technical project direction
- Building and leading strong technical teams
- Hands-on development (recently JS/React, Go, Rust, Kotlin and Python)
Fancy working together? Get in touch.
Arpad's one of the most brilliant people I've ever worked with, period. Give him the right challenge and he'll create magic.— Mark Pytlik (CEO, Stink Studios)
I’ve worked with Arpad several times and he has my complete confidence to overcome any challenges thrown at him and his team. I recommend him with enthusiasm.— Gareth Nettleton (Former VP Marketing, Strava)
Arpad is a brilliant technical leader who you can trust to take a project all the way from brief to delivery, he understands deep complex technical challenges, and is not only excited to solve them, but can also communicate his ideas in ways that non-technical stakeholders can understand and get behind. Arpad is incredibly reliable, hardworking and an all round nice guy to work with.— Bradley Griffiths (Tech Lead, Google Brand Studio)
Recent / current stuff
- Repography — A GitHub app which provides rich dashboards and data visualisation posters.
- Work/Artwork — Create generative art from your source code.
- London Under The Microscope — A short CG film visualising a year of COVID 19 in London.
- Look to Speak — An Android app which enables people to use their eyes to select pre-written phrases and have them spoken aloud.
- Google Bug Hunters — A new site for Google's vulnerability reward program.